Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. Check-out is at 10. a.m.
- Is it possible to delay the check-out time?
- Yes. You will be charged 10% of the regular rate for every extended hour.
Please note that checking out after 4 p.m. will result in charging you the rate for another overnight stay.
- Do you have Internet access?
- Yes. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the following areas:
Guest rooms / 1F lobby / 2F lobby / Banquet rooms / Restaurants
* Cable Internet access is also available in guest rooms.
- Is nightwear available at your hotel?
- Yes. We have nightwear and slippers available for the booked number of adults.
Nightwear is 100% cotton with button front.
* No child nightwear available.
* Nightwear and slippers are allowed only in accommodation areas/floors.
- Do your rooms have a refrigerator?
- Yes. You may store beverages or foods purchased outside.
- Is there a coin laundry available at your hotel?
- Yes. There is a laundry room available on the 3rd floor.
* Open 24 hours
* Washing ¥300 / Drying (30 min) ¥100 / Detergent ¥100
- Is there a common bath (natural hot spring) available?
- No common bath available inside the hotel. We have a bathroom in every guest room.
- Public bath is available within a 10-minute drive: "Saikou no yu" (Shin-Kattachi machi)
- Are there convenience stores near your hotel?
- Lawson Hinodemachi (within a 10-minute walk)
- Omuta Youme Town (within a 5-minute walk/ Close: 10 p.m.)
- Vending machines available in the accommodation area.
- Do you have outside parking?
- Our Hotel New Gaea Omuta Garden offers parking with spaces for 120 cars.
Overnight guests are able to use parking for ¥1,000 per night.
The parking gate is located on the leftside of the front entrance.
Hotel New Gaea Omuta Garden
3-3,Asahi-machi 3-chome Omuta, Fukuoka Japan, 836-0807
TEL：+81 944 511 111 / FAX：+81 944 510 510